With the Victorian Government announcing a further easing of restrictions for Metropolitan Melbourne, we are excited to see a return to our standard operations from Friday 25 June.
In line with the safe steps for reopening Metropolitan Melbourne, our team have worked behind the scenes to ensure the safe return of all programs and services to a full capacity, whilst continuing to adhere to all of the latest guidelines.
Before your next visit, please read the following information carefully to help you prepare.
COVID SAFE PROTOCOLS
To continue providing a safe environment for our customers and staff please be reminded of our key COVID Safe protocols below:
MANDATORY QR CONTACT TRACING
- QR contact tracing is mandatory for all persons upon entry to the centre.
- All patrons must sign-in using the Services Victoria app.
- Evidence of signing-in must be shown to one of our friendly staff members upon entry.
- Must be worn by all patrons aged 12 years or older, unless medically exempt and to only remove it if:
- Performing any exercise or class that causes you to be out of breath or puffing; or
- Using showers
- Increased to up to 300 patrons per indoor space.
- Increased to a maximum group size of 50 people.
- Sporting groups to follow governing association guidelines.
- Venue capacity includes all patrons aged 1 year or older, as well as spectators.
- A return to our standard winter group fitness timetable from 25th June.
- A maximum class size of 50 people.
- Casual access and court bookings return to regular programming and access.
- For court availability for casual shooters please head to https://www.communitybankstadium.com.au/basketball-court-availability/
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
We have enjoyed welcoming back many of our customers over the past week and look forward to seeing many more come Friday.
Please remember our team are here to provide a safe environment for all, and while they don’t make the rules, they are required to ensure adherence to our protocols by customers at all times.
We thank you in advance for working with our team by following all instructions and signage when you next visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!