After our recent short break we’re excited to be reopening our doors at 9.00am tomorrow Wednesday 28 July.
With the Government today releasing their careful and safe steps for lifting Victoria’s lockdown, our team have worked behind the scenes to ensure that as many of our programs and services can safely return, whilst adhering to all of the latest guidelines.
Before your next visit, please read the following information carefully to help prepare for your return. This information has been based on current Government advice and will continue to be updated as capacity limits are increased:
- Venue capacity limit based on 1 in 4sqm density quotient.
- Up to 100 patrons per space.
- A maximum group size of 10 people.
- Limits include all patrons aged 1 year or older, as well as spectators.
- To assist us in managing our capacity limits we kindly ask that only active participants and essential spectators attend.
- Regular user groups will be contacted over the next 24 hours to confirm bookings
- Casual shooting will be available based on court availability, see availability head to Stadium Availability
COVID SAFE PROTOCOLS
To continue providing a safe environment for our customers and staff a number of COVID Safe protocols will remain in place, including:
QR CONTACT TRACING
- All patrons must sign-in using the Services Victoria app.
- Must be worn by all patrons aged 12 years or older, unless medically exempt and to only remove it if:
- Performing any exercise or class that causes you to be out of breath or puffing
- Using showers
Our team are currently working remotely and will return to the centre from 9.00am tomorrow (Wednesday 28 July). If you need to get in contact with us today, please email us [email protected] and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
With the lifting of this latest lockdown, we are excited to welcome our customers back with a smile (from behind our masks) tomorrow.
Please remember our team are here to provide a safe environment for all, and while they don’t make the rules, they are required to always ensure adherence to our protocols by all customers.
We thank you in advance for working with our team by following all instructions and signage when you next visit, and look forward to seeing you soon!