With the Government taking safe steps to protect Victoria by extending this lockdown, our facility will continue to remain temporarily CLOSED, subject to confirmation of restrictions easing.
- All bookings remain on hold, if you need to contact the centre, please email [email protected].
TIGER CUB SPORTS:
- All lessons remain on hold throughout this period.
- A credit has automatically been applied to student accounts for paid lessons that were missed due to our closure.
- Further information regarding your next lesson will be shared via email once our return date has been confirmed.
VISIT PASS HOLDERS:
- For our Visit Pass holders, your expiration date will automatically be extended by the lockdown period once our reopening date is confirmed.
AT HOME HEALTH AND FITNESS
- To support you in maintaining healthy habits throughout this period, we encourage you to download our Nillumbik Moves App where you will find a range of great content including at home workouts and virtual group fitness classes.
Check it out at – Nillumbik Moves App
As our centre will remain closed, our office staff will continue working from home throughout this period. If you need to get in contact with us, please email [email protected]
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
We remain grateful for the continued support being shown by our community through this latest lockdown and share your enthusiasm about returning to the centre again very soon.
Having been through this situation several times before, we are well versed in our reopening protocols and are ready to safely welcome you back with a smile as soon as possible.